“Mendicants, these are the six benefits of realizing the fruit of stream-entry. What six?
- You’re bound for the true teaching.
- You’re not liable to decline.
- You suffer only for a limited period.
- You have unshared knowledge.
- You’ve clearly seen causes
- and the phenomena that arise from causes.
These are the six benefits of realizing the fruit of stream-entry.”
“Unshared knowledge” means things not known by ordinary people.
Read this translation of Aṅguttara Nikāya 6.97 Ānisaṁsasutta: Benefit by Bhikkhu Sujato on SuttaCentral.net. Or read a different translation on DhammaTalks.org. Or listen on Voice.SuttaCentral.net. Or explore the Pali on DigitalPaliReader.online.